CrazyBoards.org

Fighting anosognosia is impossible

Hello- im aware that im sick and its recently gotten worse because I stopped self medicating after about 15 yrs, but for me keeping aware is terrible , you see my belief is that the world is ending because of the way all the sinners have lived and that seems to be true if you're watching the news so i've been secluding myself just so I don't go to hell with everybody else and that seclusion is making my disorder worse but I don't want to go to hell by association im not a religious nut, I dont even go to church I just believe that if its true whats written about sinners than I dont want to be one. Anyways I just had to comment on how reality of today is making being sick really difficult, does anybody else look around them and ask "am I really crazy?"

yes, i can relate. a lot. 

not the religion part specifically, but the rest and the general idea. yes. mine is more technology based, but i'm defo not on board with this notion that i simply lack insight...others simply lack having my same experiences and good for fucking them, but that doesn't make it not happen to me.

x

yes, i can relate. a lot. 

not the religion part specifically, but the rest and the general idea. yes. mine is more technology based, but i'm defo not on board with this notion that i simply lack insight...others simply lack having my same experiences and good for fucking them, but that doesn't make it not happen to me.

x

THIS, exactly. 

I understand...