CrazyBoards.org

So, so awkward. I've moved between two cities three times because schizoaffective disorder got in the way of my wellbeing. It's made for an extremely messy resume, which is difficult to explain - along with the whole what I've been doing with my life for the last two and a half years. I'm now back in city B where, fingers crossed, I'll be staying permanently, but the whole situation generally just raises awkward questions.

How do people get around that? I'm just figuring that if I run into anyone who might ask I'll just say I was very ill and went home for treatment (or something). I feel uncomfortable using someone else as an excuse as I'm a terrible liar (ie saying family circumstances or a family member was ill - although that might be the best path).

Edited by Zelling

I just say that I was busy somewhere else and thats it .My life is nobody's business but my own so I dont care what they believe or think.Im in the 3rd place I've moved to in 18 months , I used to think it was because my disorder but the more I consider it the more I realize that it was them.You see I dont have to socialize with anybody if I don't want to I dont have to be a part of a sick crashing society if I dont want thats my choice.I moved because I didn't hand out at bars sleep around and catch diseases I didn't even go to Church with people that are racist hypocrites so they keep getting offended then screwing with my life.The new place I moved to is just the same as the rest , being here is what brought me to the realization .This little freak town wont even cash my checks or conduct themselves in a professional manner because Im not one of them.I plan on moving to a place where they have people like me and I can get professional assistance.