CrazyBoards.org

Anyone with bipolar relate to Sia-Chandelier?

Yes, I can definitely relate. Been there myself. I like the way it sounds like a typical upbeat "party girl/party hard" song until you actually listen to the lyrics... then, it's depressing. At my work holiday party, the DJ started playing it mixed in with the rest of the pop-y dance floor music, I just about facepalmed. Just another reminder that there are a lot of people out there who don't "get it".

I love this song too. I heard it at work one day and then went home and searched online until I found it, lol. You know another song that I've been relating to lately? Umm, I actually can't remember what it's called. I'm not religious but it was something about a church.....let me go see....

Edit: Hozier - take me to church

Edited by *justalittleunstable*

I love Sia!  I have known for a long time that she has Graves Disease just like I do, and recently I also learned that she is Bipolar and struggles with addiction issues.  I am amazed that she has been able to work as such a talented artist despite her limitations. 

Wow, I had no idea, although I figured she had something going on. I love Sia, I have all her albums, and a Zero 7 album with two of her songs. But so far, I'm not feeling Chandelier, and I think I am the only Sia fan who thinks that. I'll probably like it soon, just because she's singing it.

I'll listen to it again, since it is posted here.