CrazyBoards.org

i have a crush on my docter

tibbycat

hi,

i have a huge crush on my docter, it has happened before, i cant not help it, i prefer a male docter most of the time and get quite upset when i can't see one. is this professional?, i'm in a loving relationship but i still fancy my docters.

it is very sexy that they are educated and have a nice family. 

he is of a different faith and it is unlikely anyone would approve. 

he is very good at maths because he can do multiplications when my brain can only handle basic math like plus and minus. he is also around my age.

Edited by tibbycat

You cannot possibly be as unnattached to reality as this post suggests.  Of course it isn't professional to have a crush on your current doctor.  More to the point, your doctor has professiional constraints from returning any such attention (in the bizarrely unlikely chance that he had any desire to do so).  There is nothing "sexy" about latching inappropriately onto your healthcare provider, and you should realistically understand that were he to become aware of your "crush" he would likely recuse himself from your case and refer you to another doctor for ethical reasons.

No matter how your cypher this, this is definitely a case of one + one = one.

hi,

i have a huge crush on my docter, it has happened before, i cant not help it, i prefer a male docter most of the time and get quite upset when i can't see one. is this professional?, i'm in a loving relationship but i still fancy my docters.

it is very sexy that they are educated and have a nice family.

I have the exact same problem. Whenever I have to find a new doctor (you know, if I've moved or whatever) I'm always very particular about it. Like they need to look a certain way, be friendly and middle ageish and have a family. I like it when they have a picture of their family in their office. It's nice. I am delusional about it sometimes but here's my theory right, I think that because my parents divorced when I was so young I lacked the necessary amount of father daughter time and as such, craved it as a teenager and now an adult from other older men. Except that when I think about it it's in more of a sexual way and less a father daughter way.

Don't get me wrong though, I do have a great relationship with my Dad. Just never saw a lot of him.

I hope that made sense. That's just my theory. And hey, don't worry, you're not the only one :)

It is okay to feel attraction to people but as Cerb said you are already aware you shouldn't act upon that attraction based on the doctor patient relationship.

I don't mean to be rude, but your (possibly intentionally) poor grammar and spelling makes me wonder if you are being a troll.  Or perhaps it's a colloquialism I'm not familiar with?  

Edited by koa

im not a troll, i am from a certain region though, if that's what you mean? I have heard the term colloquial before at University, a girl said to me "i love your Collquialisms" i didn't know what it meant but i smiled.

i don't write well online because it's just the internet, i feel too embarassed to go to the docters now because i feel like he knows. i don't want him to lose his job. 

i like it when i can see a family photo because i can trust them more.

i don't really have much choice of who i see it is hard to get an appointment.

I didn't really learn grammar at school we used to focus on being creative, i learnt it until the age of about 12 and then it got to difficult to understand. Learning is not always easy for everyone.

I stopped learning maths when i was about 10? and found it very difficult.

I never learnt because teachers would smack huge rulers on the board and scare us.

Docter patient relationship was never explained to me accept they are not allowed to tell my family about my file if i don't want them too

Edited by tibbycat

It's really awful to put your doctor, the guy who's supposed to be helping you, into this situation. 

You absolutely know it's wrong, and you do it anyway.  You should feel bad.

P.S.   I'm still pretty convinced you're trolling.  It would be better if you weren't.

Edited by Bad Haiku