CrazyBoards.org

I am starting a job soon taking care of kids with special needs. But just a few days ago i was having a hard time, hearing loud whispearing in my ears and thinking people were outside staring at me through the window. They put me on a higher dose for medication but im still so scared....i mean when this stuff happens i dont really deal with it to good...i actually peed all over myself and started shaking. Im so scared itll happen at the job...i dont know if i should take it...

This is a tough situation. When you are in a position where you are helping vulnerable people yet you may lose touch with reality that may become problematic. Have you spoken with your pdoc on what he/she thinks you should do?

I don't think you're ready to take care of someone else. You aren't thinking clearly. That will effect your job. Plus the added stress won't do you any favors. So work on you and then you can worry about helping someone else. 

I don't think you're ready to take care of someone else. You aren't thinking clearly. That will effect your job. Plus the added stress won't do you any favors. So work on you and then you can worry about helping someone else. 

^THIS.

I totally agree, I hope you feel better soon by the way.