CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake

Thought Broadcasting I feel like I am the only one who can

Yeah, I have that too. Sometimes it seems like my thoughts are being broadcast to the universe and everyhing around me is reflcting them. Who knows? But the medication does help with that.

I have occasionally had people say what I am thinking. Usually, I interpret it to mean that I'm psychic. I guess that's a bit different.

I don't  know y is this happening to me maybe there is a reason or yona purpose. All I know is that I'm not Jesus, Mohammed, Gandhi, Malcolm x, all I know is that I'm me and you are you

Edited by shaw23

Stop pretending like nothing is happening and start to make your intentions very clear as to what is it that you want in life( to avoid confusion) or for yourself.

Edited by shaw23

Some ppl need meds to function Shaw, I was one that really didn't need them but chose cause i thought they would give me a better life style. Worng!. I didn't account the side effects of risperdal at all and as soon as that drug got really into my system I started to have major pure o thoughts.....Than here come the train wreck on medications to clear one side effect only to create another......All in all I am happy where I am at, I don't like the weight I have gained. In the process of looking for a job to make extra money and just very careful on what and who I choose to give me something. I do a lot of research when it comes to medication.....My pdoc is impressed by the knowledge I have in medication and It makes me feel good when he smiles.....Peace!

It's funny I said I like his smiles and he passes away on me. RIP Dr. Holloway.

It's funny I said I like his smiles and he passes away on me. RIP Dr. Holloway.

I'm sorry to hear that.  I can't imagine my pdoc passing away.  I hope everything works out with your new one.

On Youtube = search: Michaelpersinger-no more secrets and Jordan Maxwell-Human deception.

Telepathy( Thought Broadcasting) and remote viewing is REAL PEOPLE. You gotta face reality. FACTS OF LIFE and as to, what's really going on in our world we live in and how it reallyworks( In order to survive in it)

Peace-out

This is a pro-treatment and pro-recovery site. Medication is needed by many of the people here, some people get by without meds, but are in some form of treatment.

Telling people their delusions are real is dangerous. Don't spout your bullshit here, we don't want to hear it.

So, take this as a warning, and take a step back, read the site rules, and see if you should really be here in the first place.

This used to happen to me, especially when i was around 10 years old. I was bullied for my weight problems, so when i skipped school i used to think my thoughts were being broadcast over the intercom at school and those bullies could hear it and were going to ridicule me. when i got a bit older, i used to think anytime i was having sexual thoughts people could hear them, like i'm doing something embarrassing/wrong again.

With my recent meds I haven't had those issues as much anymore. I'm more comfortable with myself so i think that plays a role in it as well

You are different, stay sober and be yourself. Do your thing and have fun.

Edited by shaw23

you are not crazy and the world around you is not crazy either . Telepathy is part of you or yona your life.

Edited by shaw23