CrazyBoards.org

So I have been feeling up and down, but more up than down and was cruising along there for a while... I had almost convinced myself that I was completely sane.....

Then.... the pressure of having to face uni studies and some work and interactions with people has started to take over and I am becoming more and more symptomatic....

Its terrible, I feel like shit and its only going to get worse, the more stress I am exposed to.... It's like the most massive trigger.... wondering now how I will cope and see this through!!!!

A lingering feeling of fear is building ever so slowly and I am worried that pretty soon I will be engulfed!

Stress is a massive trigger for me too.  Will set off hearing voices and everything else that goes along with it.

The only way I cope it to not do whatever it is.  I give you a lot of credit for being in school; there is no way I could do that now. I;m sorry I don;t have any other advice.

Stress is a massive trigger for me too.  Will set off hearing voices and everything else that goes along with it.

The only way I cope it to not do whatever it is.  I give you a lot of credit for being in school; there is no way I could do that now. I;m sorry I don;t have any other advice.

Thanks Melissa! Sometimes its just nice to know you are not alone xx

Stress is also a trigger for me. Do you get anxiety along with it? I find when I'm super stressed, I'm also anxious which tends to set off my symptoms.

What I do is just try to push through it. Sorry that's not very helpful, but I'm in school as well and I'm not really sure what else to do.

Stress is hard for me too.  I'm lucky that my work is understanding about taking time.  Can you get accomodations at your school?

Same thing with me, I have GED testing coming up and it is stressing me out a little. But I will make it through.

Any kind of stress and I implode basically. I totally understand that. 

I'm very sorry my dear chickenlips. I hope things improve for you very soon!

Stress is also a trigger for me. Do you get anxiety along with it? I find when I'm super stressed, I'm also anxious which tends to set off my symptoms.

What I do is just try to push through it. Sorry that's not very helpful, but I'm in school as well and I'm not really sure what else to do.

Stress is hard for me too.  I'm lucky that my work is understanding about taking time.  Can you get accomodations at your school?

Any kind of stress and I implode basically. I totally understand that. 

I'm very sorry my dear chickenlips. I hope things improve for you very soon!

Thanks everyone for replying!!! :)

Cheese.. you wonderful, delicious food.... what kind of cheese are you, I wonder...? I like to think you are a Pecorino dry and crumbly with a delicious peppery bite!? YUM! xx 

Edited by Chickenlips

Stress breaks my brain in a half-dozen ways. 

Back when I had no meds to help me sleep I'd just stay awake until the paranoia started flowing. Once I realized it was paranoia I knew it was time for bed.

Stress is a massive trigger for me. It scares me...because I have new goals now, and I cannot help the world if I sleep all day...but at the same time, how can I accomplish anything if I overload so often????

:/

Stress is a massive trigger for me. It scares me...because I have new goals now, and I cannot help the world if I sleep all day...but at the same time, how can I accomplish anything if I overload so often????

:/

It is hard to when you feel overloaded.  When I feel like this I ask for a med tweak because either of the extremes gets me nowhere.