CrazyBoards.org

Hi guys.

As many of you know I'm currently in college. That will end in about May, as I am unable to go to school during the summer due to lack of funds. I will be going back for the 2015-2016 school year, of course.

I am 24, and looking for something to do over the summer. The problem is I'm not sure what to do. I'd love to do something that pays and provides room and board. Of course, I immediately thought of camps but given the experience I had with a camp last summer (basically got let go for MI, long story) I'm not sure that's the best option. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do for summer employment? 

Maybe you could work at a local water park or theme park? You could always volunteer if you wanted to at a shelter or something.

Maybe you could work at a local water park or theme park? You could always volunteer if you wanted to at a shelter or something.

That's a good idea. I'd love to volunteer but realistically will also need some income too.

Tree planting? It's physically very demanding work, though. Or maybe as a nanny?

Do you know what your living situation is going to be? I know it was a bit sketchy last summer. I still say Disney. Room, board, job, dorm like setting, seems right up your ally.