CrazyBoards.org

Continuously changing my mind...What the hell?

So lately I felt the need to drive again so I am taking some refresher lessons. But now I don't care much for driving again.

Today I was speaking to my colleagues and they said I need to become less dependant on parents and I left work and an idea came to mind. I was embarrased to reveal so much about myself to my colleague that I thought I'd drop everything and go around the world on a trip because I don't want to go back to work again. Then I changed my mind. I cannot seem to make up decisions what the hell is wrong with me?

I am only on 5mg Abilify and terrified I am going to go psychotic all the time. But I have not had a psychosis in almost 5 years. My dx is schizoaffective.

Edited by Pearly

I'm sorry you are going through this.  I hate when I can't make up my mind.  It really stresses me out.  Sometimes what helps me is to take xanax.  Not sure what meds you are on or what you've tried, but maybe ask your pdoc for something anti-anxiety?  Also if I am really tired I can't make up my mind.