CrazyBoards.org

LittleProgrammer

Hello, I'm the NewWorldProgrammer.

I'm a guy with some programming experience though not even close to what I need. I know about 20 programming languages and I've worked on some interesting projects. For example my last project was 3D paint, the goal of it was taking a 2D drawing and creating it 3D in a 2D form. Though it doesn't actually take the 2D drawing after you finish it, rather since the beginning you will be drawing in a 3D form.

My current project is a Virtual Desktop AI Assistant/Manager. This will be the biggest project so far and the goal is to make a virtual friend that will control every piece of technology that I have and that I can pretty much talk to it and ask it to do something. It will also do my daily jobs scan my e-mails and pretty much do everything.

Though enough about that. Generally I'm not really a good programmer rather I want to be. I'm in my first year of uni for programming though since I already know this much about it you can guess I don't really need to study to get great scores.

I'm staff-admin on one of the biggest hacking forums on the internet. I make money online and am in the top 10000 freelancers in the world. There are 10 000 000 freelancers so I guess I do something right. I'm a fast learner too.

Though let's get a bit deeper. I hate this world. I am depressed and I'm lonely. Worst of all I am suicidal and it hurts every day. My goal is to program a New World where I will fill it with AI and it will be my perfect delusional world where I'll have happiness. I'll delude all of my senses and set it to that world. That's pretty much the only reason I want to program, if I didn't have that I would have been dead a long while ago. I already kinda know how I will create it though I currently do not possess enough knowledge nor money.

If I somehow see that programming the New World is not possible or that I simply can't continue doing this, I'll kill myself.

Hello everyone.
Glad to be here.

Edited by LittleProgrammer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello LittleProgrammer. Welcome to CB! I think that knowing 20+ programming languages is awesome. Working is 3D is difficult. Your project sounds really interesting, definitely a neat idea. I think you have a lot of talent and intelligence. 

Unfortunately, depression is a bitch. It lies to you, tells you things that aren't real. I hope you can manage to get help at some point. You shouldn't have to live like that. 

Hello LittleProgrammer. Welcome to CB! I think that knowing 20+ programming languages is awesome. Working is 3D is difficult. Your project sounds really interesting, definitely a neat idea. I think you have a lot of talent and intelligence. 

Unfortunately, depression is a bitch. It lies to you, tells you things that aren't real. I hope you can manage to get help at some point. You shouldn't have to live like that. 

Thank you for the nice reply. I don't really think it's that impressive if all you got is time and have bad thoughts all the time.

I don't mind living like this as long as it doesn't get as bad as dying. This pretty much gives me a bit of motivation so I can achieve what I want.