CrazyBoards.org

what's cookin'....o/

Well I have decided to write one of these lovely threads so I don't feel like such a lurker. The basics that you wonderful people need to know about me...Is that my name is Amanda and I am 24 years old. I am a fat loser that is so depressed and anxious that I rarely leave my house. Years of isolation has led to me becoming a socially inept moron (even more so than I was before lol). I have a huge interest in the paranormal and writing even though I kind of blow at it.

Yeah...I'm drawing a blank now. There's not a lot of interesting stuff about me.I like classic music....like the four seasons, the temptations...etc. 

If I ever manage to sort my life out, I want to become an EMT and eventually become a Paramedic. Kind of shooting high there but I figured life was more enjoyable when you have something to work towards. Especially after dropping out of High School in 10th grade like a dumb ass lol....

Well I guess that is all for now. I'm trying to be less of a loner on websites I join and actually contribute but it's hard since I struggle to think of things to say rofl. 

Welcome!

Shared interest = the paranormal (heck, it's fun even if it's not scientific)

Your self labeling might need some work, e.g., you are clearly not a moron.

Since you don't get out of the house, I hope you find a sense of community here.

I also hope you can work toward getting out of the house.  There's a lot more to be gained "out there,"

Hi, MooMeMa and welcome to Crazyboards.  I refuse to think of you as a fat loser:  you are one of our fellow nutcases and we are going to befriend you and help you to have a different attitude about life.  We're all Mentally Interesting here, so you will fit right in with us.

I'm going to move this to the Introductions section.  Please feel free to contact one of the staff if you need help with anything.

olga

Welcome!

Shared interest = the paranormal (heck, it's fun even if it's not scientific)

Your self labeling might need some work, e.g., you are clearly not a moron.

Since you don't get out of the house, I hope you find a sense of community here.

I also hope you can work toward getting out of the house.  There's a lot more to be gained "out there,"

Yeah...I need to work on not being such an ahole to myself lol.

welcome... this site has been great when i crashed hard.  the community here has very beneficial and has saved my ass big time.  good luck, c-

Thank you! :)

Hi, MooMeMa and welcome to Crazyboards.  I refuse to think of you as a fat loser:  you are one of our fellow nutcases and we are going to befriend you and help you to have a different attitude about life.  We're all Mentally Interesting here, so you will fit right in with us.

I'm going to move this to the Introductions section.  Please feel free to contact one of the staff if you need help with anything.

olga

oh woops...I didn't even realize I clicked the wrong section on accident haha. Thank you for moving it  and thank you for the welcome. xD