CrazyBoards.org

Getting addicted on Ambien prescription plus I trip on it

I've been taking ambien for the past 3 weeks and I think is causing me visual hallucinations, I've been hearing things during the day and I think that is another story but anyway, these hallucinations are weird things moving around and shit. I have been already in a good mood and when I take I feel untouchable. I've been going out late at night hell I don't know what I'm doing. I don't sleep definitely. But somehow i'm starting to like it. How I'm going to cope without it in 1 week.

Ambien is a sedative-hypnotic and has caused a lot of people to do a lot of weird shit without any memory of having done it. You need to talk to your doctor. If I were you, I'd mention the seeing stuff during the day, too. In fact, I would put that at the top of the list. And Mal is right: you have to set yourself up to sleep in order for Ambien to make you sleep.

http://www.drugs.com/ambien.html

You are not going to get addicted to Ambien in three weeks. That is according to the Mayo Clinic. If you abuse it, or have taken it a long time, you can become dependent on it. Three weeks is not very long.

I suggest you call your prescribing physician (pdoc, gdoc).

Psychologically I mean, the side effects, I probably will talk to him. He should not prescribed ambien when zimovane wasn't working. Both same type, Z Drugs.

Edited by StJimmy9151