CrazyBoards.org

I HATE THE GOVERNMENT!

I'm so sick of this. Bush is seeking 100B more for Iraq!

What really pisses me off is that they deny everyone for SSDI, like we're lazy crazies who just don't want to work. Children starve, and the homeless and jail populations are full of people who should be treated for mental issues. Still, Mr. Bush (an asshole in my opinion- he just likes to play war) seeks more of our taxpayer dollars to waste in Iraq!!

aseio;rjnp iorj boaevuir

Or how about giving some village idiot disability because he claims to suffer PTSS from 'Nam. Never got counseling or therapy until he met some vets that got the disability. One is getting 5000 per month! What is wrong with this picture? None of them made even a fraction of that amount in their lives so the liberal faction of the government pays them?

Now I know that some do honestly have PTSS, that I do not doubt, but this guy is faking it all the way. I'm sorry, he just discovered he had problems? Give me a break here.

There are some people like that who really shouldn't make it through the cracks! And people like my dad- he suicided and i found him dead, and the next day, the VERY next day, I got a notice in his mail stating that he'd been denied SSDI! Crazy world!

Archived