CrazyBoards.org

Newbie here

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but not new to mental illness.

I'm 31, been off and on ADs since 2003. I have clinical depression, severe anxiety, and fibromyalgia. Most days I struggle to do even simple things like type or walk due to my severe physical pain. It's hard to describe my depression. I don't feel any different than I ever did. I think I've always been this way, even as a young child, from what I can remember. All I know is that I can't stand being in my own head and want it all to shut the #$%^ up. I'm always stressed out and overreacting to the simplest situations. I get panic attacks in bed every night. Clearly I need medication. So after a three-year attempt at dealing with it naturally (with magnesium supplements, 5-htp, etc.), I am back on the Prozac bandwagon.

Anyway I joined today so I can try and sympathize with other people and not feel so alone.

Thanks for reading.

Hi, nsb99.  I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday because I like to greet all our new members.

So---welcome to our happy asylum!  This is a supportive place, although we argue pretty often and people are brutally honest.  If you ask a question about a medication or therapy or whatever, you will definitely get answers.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

olga