CrazyBoards.org

Hi everyone!

Ive been taking cipralex (named like that here in canada) since 5 days. Been at 5 mg for the first three days and 10 mg sonce yesterday.

Before that, I was on zoloft 125mg since 3 yrs and it kind of stopped working and tried brintellix in febuary but I was having bad thoughts so the doctor put me on cipralex. I did tried that med 3-4 yrs ago and it didnt fully help at the time but the doctor suggest we give a second chance and said it can work better this time for my GAD.

I take the med around 9:00 am and around 12:00 I have a headache and big fatigue that starts. Feel a little dizzy and exhauted. I was wondering if people have been having those symptoms and how long will it last. I just feel like doing nothing because I have no energy. Is that normal?

Thank for the answers!

Hi everyone!

Ive been taking cipralex (named like that here in canada) since 5 days. Been at 5 mg for the first three days and 10 mg sonce yesterday.

Before that, I was on zoloft 125mg since 3 yrs and it kind of stopped working and tried brintellix in febuary but I was having bad thoughts so the doctor put me on cipralex. I did tried that med 3-4 yrs ago and it didnt fully help at the time but the doctor suggest we give a second chance and said it can work better this time for my GAD.

I take the med around 9:00 am and around 12:00 I have a headache and big fatigue that starts. Feel a little dizzy and exhauted. I was wondering if people have been having those symptoms and how long will it last. I just feel like doing nothing because I have no energy. Is that normal?

Thank for the answers!

I makes me tired. I switched to taking it at night. It does help me with anxiety

Hi justbeingme,

I have been taking ( Lexapro ) 10mg in the morning for 7 weeks now ( first week at 5mg ) and it does make me tired, kind of drowsy and I have not noticed any significant difference in my mood.

Like you Brintellix did nothing for me.

I hope after 2 - 3 months I start getting some relief from Lexapro I think that a fair amount of time. I have already tried some many AD's I have run out of options.

sook

Thanks for the reply...

Isaw my psychologist today and it helped a bit.

I still feel tired and drowsy too but I have been on 10 mg for only 4 days. Today, I also went to seen a friend and it helped think about something else than my symptoms... ; )

I hang in there and wish we get better soon!