CrazyBoards.org

How YOU Doin'?

Hello everyone... Just had to give my best Joey pick up line ;) Anyway, I've been here several days, just now getting around to writing an intro. Sorry bout that... :P

Uh, lets see... how can I talk about myself, but be vague enough to be private? I've been stalked before, so um, ya... sharing actual details is not my thing. I'm a woman approaching my 4th decade, living in the upper left corner of the US, I have several offspring (a couple of them teenagers- holy crap how did THAT happen?), a wonderful but equally neurotic boyfriend, I'm on the verge of working in the health care industry. 

Anyway, I've suffered from depression off and on most of my life, more on than off. I'm sure if I went to a doc, they'd also label me with Social Anxiety Disorder and probably General Anxiety Disorder. And if I told them, self-harm. I'm not currently taking any prescription meds, though I have in the past. I think they made me worse. So now I take 5HTP, some cortisol support, sometimes GABA when I need a little extra help, and vitamins (esp D). I'm also having severe stomach issues, and am anxiously awaiting my appointment with the doc. 

Before I end up rambling, I should call it quits for now... I'm planning on blogging a lot, so stop in sometime if any of you feel like it.... This is my first time joining a site like this, be gentle!

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

Just so you know we are a pro-treatment site, which means that we advocate for using psychotropic medications and therapy.  You'll notice that most of our members take prescription medication.

I have a tween, myself and it is frightening indeed!

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

Just so you know we are a pro-treatment site, which means that we advocate for using psychotropic medications and therapy.  You'll notice that most of our members take prescription medication.

I have a tween, myself and it is frightening indeed!

Please don't misunderstand, I am not against meds AT ALL, I just didn't think the ones given to me were beneficial. I may one day return to them if the things I currently use stop working and/or I get worse. 

Thank you for the welcome :)