CrazyBoards.org

Yes, Aromatherapy Rocks. I am fortunate that my sister is a licenced aromatherapist and she carries a great line of products.  My favs are basil, clary sage, rosemary, patchouli, sandalwood and eucalyptus.  I have an electric warmer which heats the oil to just the perfect temperature to get the best of these expensive goodies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yo123,

Hey I'll send you my bottle of ylang ylang, I use to like it but now it reminds me of a weed smell?

I have a nifty looking burner...suggest a diffuser?

Sulu care to share a web site link or?

I searched for months to find an almond scent...now Bath & Body's almond moisturizer smells more like coconut to me bah

yep I have 3 huge bushes of lavendar by our gate just so I can pinch a few leaves to relax me incomming or going out to face the world.

format edit

Sulu care to share a web site link or?
The website is www.patriciamiller.com

yep I have 3 huge bushes of lavendar by our gate just so I can pinch a few leaves to relax me incomming or going out to face the world.

Lucky Chucky, oops I mean Chuckit, I live in an apartment and can only grow it on my deck in the summer and it is hard to overwinter inside.  Luckily a shop nearby sells bags of it so I can use it in my cupboards and closets.  I also burn it in little piles like incence (I do the same with other herbs such as rosemary and sage).

If you have any trouble with Patricia's site just pm me and I will try to help.  Sulu

Archived