just started 60mg of Paxil

Ok, I was on forty mg for almost a year. When I realized I wasn't as depressed as I was. So the doc was like let's see if we can make it better. So he upped it to sixty. Now I have been on this dosage for four days. When will I notice a big change. Will it be gradual like one day someone says your more perky than you where without me really noticing the shift or all in one smack to the face. I know that these drugs work different for different ppl. But I was hoping to climb out of my depression all together.

I think I'm becoming hypomanic. Idk yet but I'm taking a lot of risks when in the past I would to but not as much as I am now. Idk hopefully I'm just feeling the increase of paxil and it's causing slight euphoria.

Paxil isn't the most likely SSRI to do that, on the other hand, 60mgs is a really big dose.  It's the only dose where it really worked well for my OCD.  Upon finding myself in a sexual relationship, I decided to switch to celexa.  

I'm now on Luvox which is the only SSRI that has worked as well as Paxil for OCD  

Try and get in touch with your pdoc and express your concerns.  

If I was in your situation, I'd skip a dose or two then split the pills in half and and take those until I could get in touch with my pdoc.