AMSR for sleep

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-whisper-then-tingles-then-87-million-youtube-views-meet-the-star-of-asmr/2014/12/12/0c85d54a-7b33-11e4-b821-503cc7efed9e_story.html

Above is the link explaining AMSR more in depth. 

I recently discovered AMSR on YouTube and wanted to share it with everyone. After watching only a couple minutes of the AMSR videos on YouTube, I was not only experiencing the sensation they describe, but I was also extremely drowsy. I have been watching them every night for the past few days, and sleep has come so much better now.  I'm getting "the tingles" in my head right now just thinking about the videos. I just wanted to share for people that have trouble sleeping because it has def helped me sleep better. What do you guys think about AMSR?

• 2 weeks later...

Its really hard for me to watch them during the day. I get veryyy drowsy and immediately want to go to sleep. I just think they are so soothing and amazing for sleep. Even just thinking about the videos gives me that tingling feeling. I think ASMR could possibly help people that have trouble sleeping. It def helped me. I want to go almost straight to sleep when I watch them, so I hold off until night time.