CrazyBoards.org

if anyone remembers me....????

My diagnosis is Recurrent Depressive Disorder. I wheedled it out of my GP what the psych said.

I'm still on Efexor and Mirtazapine....haven't put on any weight.

I'm actually sleeping, and my anxiety is more under control....but its therapy Christmas break now, so I need all the support I can get....

Katie

if anyone remembers me....????

My diagnosis is Recurrent Depressive Disorder. I wheedled it out of my GP what the psych said.

I'm still on Efexor and Mirtazapine....haven't put on any weight.

I'm actually sleeping, and my anxiety is more under control....but its therapy Christmas break now, so I need all the support I can get....

Katie

Welcome back!  Do you feel like your meds are helping?  Good to hear about the sleeping; that in itself cures a world of ills.  Now, if we can all just get through the holidays...

Cerberus

thank you ;) (I didn't think anyone would respond..)

if only I got a holiday from my demons......but, I've got an action plan worked out, lots of projects, and I gave my therapist a copy of this plan.

yes, the meds are helping (not so sure about efexor any more tho, but then my psych wants to start reducing that when I see him again in January)They don't take away my sadness and pain and anxiety, just make it a little easier to bear and contain and feel....

hey sweets...OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!!

taper off the effexor SLOWLY!!!  that way you don't get the brainshivers 'k'!!!  just a suggestion! it can be an ugly ordeal!!!

lotsa luck n good thoughts goin' ta ya!!!

sooo glad you're back!!!

keep us updated on how u r doin'!!!!

flutterfly xo

thank you ;)

work today was c-r-a-p (see my other post---<---blatant advertising)

its nice to be welcomed back.

I had a nasty time today when I couldn't remember taking my efexor.....but didn't want to risk taking another in case I had....I've been physically ok today so maybe I took it or the mirtazapine carried me enough....but its scary not to remember taking it...I always take it right after breakfast with my last mouthful of juice...)

Archived