CrazyBoards.org

I need some please.

I need a slap in the face and told to stop being so stupid and your going to die if you keep this up.

I have been overdosing on over the counter pain relief daily for the past week and it's starting to take it's toll on me.

I don't want to go to the hospital but I know I should.

You really need to go to the ER pronto! You are endangering your life by delaying. Seriously, OTC pain meds come with horrifying effects when taken in overdose. Please go to the ER and don't delay!

Queenie, this is awful. Even if you I live through this, you could be doing yourself terrible harm that you'll suffer in the future. Please go to the ER immediately and be honest with them about what you've been doing.

You're right. You could die. But before you did chances are that a few key organs of yours (I can't remember which ones right now) will fail, first. And then it'll really, really, really be miserable - and would need a hospital anyway.

I'm glad you learned that your liver was at risk.

Having worked in an emergency department and covering for ICU, I have to say I wouldn't want that kind of death for anyone.

How are you addressing the issues that lead you to OD? Do you have a follow up plan with a tdoc and/or pdoc?

Therapy, med review (psychiatrist), GP visit and trying hard to deny the twisted logic that says that if my liver can handle all the crap from the past week without long term physical consequences then why not keep doing it.

Wish me luck.

Stupid me did it again.

This is the end of my second day in hospital and I find myself having a panic attack because the psych team didn't show up so they won't let me go home so I have to stay in another night.

I just want to go home.