CrazyBoards.org

I was just wondering if you have ever been in the middle of a rather severe manic episode and all of a sudden are symptom free. 

I usually crash, maybe meds working, but they dont usually. 

I am concerned I am just getting a break and then I will be off to the races.  It ended as quickly as it started. 

It all feels so weird. 

did your meds change? I have had both. gone to pretty symptom free, and gone to more cycles. but yes, I have had that happen and it be a good thing

They changed but in the most minor way.  I am not at therapeutic dose for either Fetzima or Wellbutrin.  Every other med has remained unchanged since November.

I most likely am over thinking.  The past year has been filled with mixed, depressive and manic episodes and just recently have I experienced what may baseline feels like. 

I guess I am just not trusting it. 

I was just wondering if you have ever been in the middle of a rather severe manic episode and all of a sudden are symptom free. 

I usually crash, maybe meds working, but they dont usually. 

I am concerned I am just getting a break and then I will be off to the races.  It ended as quickly as it started. 

It all feels so weird. 

I've only had that happen during a mixed episode. Sometimes I would alternate between manic and normal. Eventually the manic phase took over and then I would have a major meltdown. So I guess that is different from what you're experiencing now. I had brief manic and mixed states smack in the middle of a long depression, though, so these things can happen.