CrazyBoards.org

Entombed

I guess...I'm still trying to process everything. Life is different now having been out of the treatment facility. First, I broke. Then hospitalized. Then transferred. All I can remember is the picture of my best friend's face still freshly bruised from my attack. I still can't believe that I did it to her. I didn't mean it, Karen. 

Well, I'm Anna. And I'm out now. It's been a month and a half. I'm better now thankfully. But living alone with no family, hardly friend support system, I wonder how will I survive life now. I feel like the world has changed so much now from what I remember before. 22...college doesn't look hopeful anymore...I don't know. 

But that's me. Schizophrenia in my mother, schizophrenia in me. 

"Entombed" by Deftones. 

I saw the title of your post and was about to post a youtube to that song! That's a great album.

Anyways, welcome to the forum/chat. You're not along in a lot of the stuff you go through.

I've lost many friends along the way due to my Dx, but I probably would have lost them anyways. I hope your friend Karen can find trust in you again and if not there are other people out there.

Don't give up on college just yet. Best wishes, hope to see you around more.