CrazyBoards.org

Anyone on zoloft here?  Just wondering how everyone is doing since pfizer has pulled it off the shelves? 

I don't know what you're talking about. I checked the Pfizer Zoloft website and it says nothing about it being "pulled off the shelves." Can you provide a link?

Anyone on zoloft here?  Just wondering how everyone is doing since pfizer has pulled it off the shelves? 

I don't know what you're talking about. I checked the Pfizer Zoloft website and it says nothing about it being "pulled off the shelves." Can you provide a link?

as far as i know, it hasn't been pulled from any shelves anywhere. there is, however, an ongoing high-profile lawsuit right now (what a shock, right). it's about birth defects during pregnancy.

unless you're pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant, i wouldn't be too concerned about its safety (any more so than any other psych drug on the market right now anyway).

It was pulled by the importer from the Australian market due to a breakdown in negotiations about pricing, I don't believe any other market has been effected and it was only the brand name - generics were not effected at all.