CrazyBoards.org

I find myself trying to figure out who I am and I'm not entirely sure. I'm not sure who I've become. I don't feel like myself though. I was on celexa on and off for about 5 years and suddenly it seemed to not be working anymore. My depression and anxiety and ocd are very overwhelming and debilitating right now. My psychiatrist has now prescribed me wellbutrin and risperdal. I need my mind to be quiet so I can function. I usually enjoy traveling, writing, and movies. I'm not exactly sure what's going on in my mind right now though. I think I need some pleasant distractions. 

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!  I think you will find a lot of support and information here.  Do you have a therapist?  They can be very helpful, as can other CB members, in helping you find ways to distract yourself and cope.

If you need anything, just PM me or any moderator/admin.

Welcome. Sorry to hear you are struggling and I hope you find comfort here.

Thanks. Me too..

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!  I think you will find a lot of support and information here.  Do you have a therapist?  They can be very helpful, as can other CB members, in helping you find ways to distract yourself and cope.

If you need anything, just PM me or any moderator/admin.

I had a really great therapist the past couple of years and I just stopped going because I've been finding it hard to go out and do things. It's too stressful to get myself to go right now and while I want someone to talk to, I also don't want to talk or feel like I can't talk or explain things correctly. Basically, I feel like I'm losing my mind.