CrazyBoards.org

*snikt*

Hi!

I'm X-23 (well, not really - X-23 is the teenage girl clone of Wolverine who's going to take up his codename after the big corporate-mandated summer event ends), a superhero comics & music fan who just kind of acts crazy sometimes.

Nah, not really. I have BPD! (And depression, and anxiety, and autism, and acute psychosis... but really, the personality disorder's enough on its own.) You can tell by how I frame my identity primarily by my consumption of children's picture books. And also by my signature. I didn't think this introduction post through very well.

Anyway, thanks for reading this, and it's lovely to meet you all.

Hi, X-23, and welcome to CB! Your intro post was just fine. I'm glad you found us, and I just want to say that if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or any other staff member. I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards!

Hey, welcome to CB :)

I'm pretty crappy at introductions too. They still let me post here (and, since I'm one of the arbiters of posting, that's pretty alright). 

Jt stole my "looking forward to seeing your posts around" so now I don't know how to end this. Posting is hard for me, too. That's okay. We get that here. I hope that you can find the support that you're looking for.