CrazyBoards.org

totally new here

Hi, I'm totally new here, and jumping in.  I'm very low on sleep, because leg cramps have been only allowing me a few hours sleep per night. So my censors are down..... hi......I have a service dog, and she is looking at me mournfully, because she wants to go to bed, and she feels like she has to stay up with me. I'm not sure how I found this group, but I think I am going to like it here. Maybe I'll fit ok.  My psych dxs are DID, PTSD, major depression recurrent, OCD, and others I can't remember now....... well, with DID there can be quite a list.  I am an administrator on a DID group, and I'm hoping that experience will stand me in good stead here...... otherwise I probably would be too scared to post. Oh the body is 62 years old and disabled from a bad fall from a horse when I was 15, then back surgeries, nerve damage, and too much pain. I'm doing neuroplasticity to get out of chronic pain. I use a power chair. I'm an artist and writer.  This week I'm typing a draft of my memoir-in-progress, which is making me feel pretty crazy. ..... but I recognize it is a giant trigger, so I am taking breaks in which I eat coffee toffee icecream, take naps, watch stupid tv shows, and pet the dog.  The dog likes it that I keep forgetting whether I've fed her or not, so I feed her again.  I look forward to getting to know y'all.....

IMG_2592.JPG

Hi, welcome to CB :) 

We here like your drawing. I hope that you're not too scared to post, although we here have an extensive censorship system too, so I get that. If it helps I have/am (argh) DiD too and I/we crack down hard on disbelievers. If that's what you're referring to (I'm not actually sure). We also have a pinned thread on service animals.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/inquiries please don't hesitate to contact either me or any other member of the staff here. That's what we're here for. That and coffee breaks.

I hope that you can find the support that you're looking for.

Edited by WinterRosie