CrazyBoards.org

Have you ever had a moment when your having a conversation in your head and then realise you were having it out loud complete with hand gestures in a crowded shopping center?

Everyone was looking at me like I was a crazy person! ( I may be but that's not the point).

I just want to curl up under my blanket and never have to face another human being again.

I'm so embarrassed.

I'm more prone to laughing at what others in my head are saying. So that I randomly burst out laughing seemingly out of nowhere. I do do the hand gestured conversations at times too though. I try not to be embarrassed and, if people are looking at me, tell them I'm in rehearsals and that the show's in a month. 

I wish it was easier though. It's so hard and that's not fair. Stigma sucks. Life's hard enough already.

Edited by WinterRosie

I'm sorry that happened.  Are these people who you will run into ever again?  When I do something embarrassing, one thing I do is think how these are people who I will probably never see in my life again, and they can think whatever they want.  And then i don't care what I do/have done.

Absolutely. In fact people have told me I look like an LSD addict tripping balls when I go out in public because the mix of me not being able to walk properly, constantly forgetting to watch where I am going and talking to absolutely nobody out loud looks very strange, apparently. 

It bothers me, but in reality, its part of who I am and how I live life, so fuck what other people think. It's only their perception, after all. That doesn't change who I am, what I'm actually experiencing or any of the like.