CrazyBoards.org

Not sure what is side effect/symptom/me

I saw pdoc the other day. he seemed surprised when I told him I had planned for down time in DisneyWorld because I get so tired. I tell him I have fatigue/sleep issues. That is just an on-going thing.

I also mentioned how I have trouble keeping my train of thought and finding words. I thought maybe it's from topomax. He thinks it is  anxiety, that I am distracted. My husband doesn't notice any difference from before I started it.

I also plan down time for anywhere I go because I also get very tired.  For me, that could be a side effect or just me, but either way it requires a lot of down-time to sleep.

I can relate to the thought issues too, but am not sure what causes them ... but if I had to guess it would be the long-term effects of the meds.  I know it isn't anxiety for me.  Sometimes I may be distracted, but that isn't usually the case.

I think when YOU notice a difference, it is very real, and because the other people aren't in your shoes, they really have no idea what it is like for you.

thanks Melissa. That is just it. It really bothers me (both the fatigue and memory- dry mouth, too)  I am glad it isn't as noticeable as it feels, but it still bothers me.

I also get wobbly after walking awhile. On vacation my brother-in-law was giving me a hand down from things (my cousin had us standing up on things to take pictures) I think he noticed.I was fading.

I'm glad your brother-in-law helped you out.

It all is also inconvenient for me ... like if I need to sleep, it can't always wait; I need to sleep pretty much ASAP.  And getting tired could happen just like that.  Without notice. 

My memory is crap, and it can become embarrassing at times, especially when I can't think of the stupidest thing/word/whatever when I am talking to someone else.