CrazyBoards.org

bpd

Guest Guest_headcase_*

Guest Guest_headcase_*

After reading threads here and the info,i think this is what i,m suffering with,up till now i,m diagnosed with dp,anxiety and ocd.My symptons are

splitting,so true,some days i love my hubby other days i hate him,it,s the same with friends

i have isolated myself completely,rarely going out,hate having to go to pubs,and walking through the door fills me with anxiety and dread,feel like the whole pubs staring at me

a need to be wanted but will push people away who get to close then feel hurt

severe anxiety to the point i sometimes feel like i,m loosing my mind,can,t function think straight,get very irratable,can,t make sence of what people are talking about

vivid dreams

find it hard talking to people and just want to run away,cause i feel every thing i say is stupid and there not interested

racing thoughts

can,t tolarate stress sets my anxiety off and start loosing the plot

2 overdoses and 1 threat

a feeling that i,m crying out for help and want people to listen and understand but seem to be getting no where

intense anger and irratability especially if i think someones being sarcastic,nasty,trying to wind me up,i hate them and hold a grudge for ever

hating people on first intro,then guilt when i realise there not a bad person

in my eyes or mind everyone is horriable,selfish,mean and not worth the time of day,every friend i,ve had has stabbed me in the back or hurt me one way or another

i don,t trust any one and step back untill i feel i can trust them a bit,then can step back again if i feel they,ve said or done something i feel is not right

i have 3 daughters and at times i can,t stand them cuddling me but do cause i don,t want them damaged

sometimes i get an overpowering feeling of sadness for people who are really suffering in the world

i have a very deep love of animals,my house is full of them and i will do anything to make sure they are cared for and loved,and when they die i suffer agonising grief and torturing dreams for weeks

At the moment i,m on ciprolex 20 mg,s and the odd sleeper,and am waiting to see a pdoc,and feel like i,m loosing my mind at times,i,m not sure what could be wrong but i think it,s either bpd or bp,any thoughts are welcome as i,m at the end of my teather,i had a hard upbringing my father was very mentaly abusive allways bringing me down,in public or around friends,could,nt move or speak without being told to sit back,shut up,walking through the door from school all i got was where,s your fucking coat go,isolated myself in bedroom or went out most of time.I,m 36 years old now and i just want all this torture going on in my mind to stop and be able to enjoy life ,have friends and feel like i,m worthy to live in this world..hc ;)

After reading threads here and the info,i think this is what i,m suffering with,up till now i,m diagnosed with dp,anxiety and ocd.

At the moment i,m on ciprolex 20 mg,s and the odd sleeper,and am waiting to see a pdoc,and feel like i,m loosing my mind at times,i,m not sure what could be wrong but i think it,s either bpd or bp,any thoughts are welcome as i,m at the end of my teather

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From the symptoms you have described, I would say that BP and BPD would both be possible dx's.  There are a couple of threads in this forum about the overlap between the two.  If you have BP, being on an AD alone is usually not a good idea.  That could explain some of the shittiness you are experiencing.  My two days on Lexapro were hell.  This is definitely something you need to bring up with your pdoc.  I've been on Lamictal for six months now and even though things aren't perfect, I am much better than I was unmedicated.  Now that my moods have stabilized, I find it is easier to deal with the other shit.  Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Archived