CrazyBoards.org

I am so sick of being ignored!

wakko926

Once again today - was trying to tell my boss and co-worker about how the firm gets around dealing with a particular charge.  Once again - I was totally blown off.  My boss continued talking with my co-worker as if I wasn't standing there trying to explain the situation to them.  My boss just says "yeah, we need to start doing that if we've not been doing it right"  Well - WE HAVE BEEN DOING IT RIGHT - there is verbage in a document we have signed at every closing that protects us!!!!!  Do you think she paid any attention to me - NO!!!  And it wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that she does this to me EVERY TIME!  I started in this business when she was still in grade school.  It's not like I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground!!!!  and my co-worker she was discussing this situation with just started in this BUSINESS LESS THAN 2 YEARS AGO!  And I was the one that trained her!  I am just so totally pissed right now.

Merry Fucking Christmas!

ok - I feel better - thanks ;)

thanks, nestling

and yes, Karuna - I did in fact speak with my boss and told her that I felt like she did not respect me or the experience I have in this business.  Of course, I did wait until I had calmed down because I was literally in tears - boohoo - she apologized profusely and said she would try harder in the future to show her appreciation of me and that it was not something she was doing intentionally.  and the co-worker (I'm in no way upset with her) but my boss told me that Penny had expressed the same concerns to her earlier and she thought that she had been so intent on showing Penny appreciation that I just kinda got shoved to the back.  Anyway............

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

That's awesome that you were able to talk to your boss about it! Confronting authority figures with feelings can be reeeeeeeeeally hard!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dunno. That's not the hard part...Doing it in a way that you still have a job the next day is the hard part. ;)

You'll be able to smirk at them knowingly the next time they're up to their ass in problems, at least.

Nothing is so beautiful a phrase to co-workers/bosses as 'I told you so.'

Archived