CrazyBoards.org

I've been taking Wellbutrin XL 150 for a little over 3 weeks now and it seems to always make me sleepy. When I was prescribed it, my psychiatrist said it would wake me up and to take it in the day. Anyone else notice drowsiness from it? I'm wondering if I can take it in the night. I used to be on celexa and I took that at bed time. Does anyone have experience taking wellbutrin at bed time? Everything I've come across says it's to be taken in the am.

I'm on 200mgs on Wellbutrin SR and it doesn't make me drowsy. However, it doesn't give me all this energy that alot of people described from taking it. I was also on Celexa prior to being on Wellbutrin, and also took it at bed time. I guess this is just proof that medicine works different for everyone. A lot of people have so much energy from Wellbutrin, whereas I feel absolutely nothing. I'd ask your pdoc about taking it a bedtime before you do it. It may not feel like it's giving you energy now, but it might feel different if it keeps you up all night. Good luck!