CrazyBoards.org

Lexapro - add wellbutrin

Has anyone succesfully combined wellbutrin with their lexapro to help with the lack of motivation caused by the lexapro?  when I tried lexapro before when i

get off work i sit down and dont really want to get up.. not because

i'm exhausted(i am tired and prefer to nap) but because i'm just not interested in

getting up.

I don't even know what wellbutrin does but it seems like alot of people do this because of the tired effects or motivation issues with the ssri's?

AHHHH I am having this exact same problem!!

Wellbutrin alone, 300 mg caused extreme rapid cycling.

So...

I was put on 10 mg. Lexapro.

Now...

NO MOTIVATION whatsoever. I don't even want to do anything. However, as I was scaling back on the Wellbutrin I was starting up on the Lexapro so there was a weeks time where I was taking 150 mg. WB and the Lexapro together- and things were so much better, I was actually wanting to do things. Now, just on Lexapro I am finding it hard to do anything whatsoever.

So yeah, I am going to try to get back on the WB and combine it with the Lexapro again- it worked much better for me than just Lexapro alone.

Guest Guest_thepunisher_*

I talked to the pdoc that supervises my special nurse today and I am switching back to lexapro from the zoloft which makes me tired, etc.

Then if - ( I think when) I get tired, lazy again then they will give me wellbutrin, and around 100 or 200 of the wellbutrin

AHHHH I am having this exact same problem!!

Wellbutrin alone, 300 mg caused extreme rapid cycling.

So...

I was put on 10 mg. Lexapro.

Now...

NO MOTIVATION whatsoever. I don't even want to do anything. However, as I was scaling back on the Wellbutrin I was starting up on the Lexapro so there was a weeks time where I was taking 150 mg. WB and the Lexapro together- and things were so much better, I was actually wanting to do things. Now, just on Lexapro I am finding it hard to do anything whatsoever.

So yeah, I am going to try to get back on the WB and combine it with the Lexapro again- it worked much better for me than just Lexapro alone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived