CrazyBoards.org

my husband blew me off

Yep that's right, my husband blew me off today...he never showed up for Christmas dinner with my family.

He still hasn't come home yet. I have never, never been this upset with him. How can he think this is ok...that hanging out with friends he sees more than me is going to go over well.

I'm so upset right now that I don't even know what I'm going to say when he finally shows his face.

Yep that's right, my husband blew me off today...he never showed up for Christmas dinner with my family.

He still hasn't come home yet. I have never, never been this upset with him. How can he think this is ok...that hanging out with friends he sees more than me is going to go over well.

I'm so upset right now that I don't even know what I'm going to say when he finally shows his face.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey K

My ex did that to me once and it hurt alot. It hit that very soft spot in my heart which is hid most of the time. I'm sorry that happened, and I hope nothing bad happened to him, you never can tell. Is this a usual thing with him?

S.

You have my sympathy - been there way too many times.  The feeling inside is crushing.

When it happened the first time, it was totally unexpected.  He had many excuses. 

The next time, that was it.  I never trusted him again.  We were both fighting too many demons for me to put up with his disregard.

Plus he never was a no show at a family event, only when I was waiting alone.  Finally I was alone so much I realized I didn't mind being alone.

It must have been embarasssing for it to happen in front of your family.

I hope in your situation there he has a valid excuse, just because "I didn't feel like it" is not acceptable.

Try to keep your composure.  He may be trying to set you off.  Good luck.

kane

Well, there has been much groveling on my husband's part...as well as a really long talk.

Things are going ok right now...I know he's sorry...and he knows how upset I am.

Its not perfect but its a start.

What was his reason?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

glad he's home safe,  now beat the shit out of him, no sulking, just beat him up.

S

Archived