CrazyBoards.org

Who am I?

Hi Lee.  I just wanted to say welcome to CB.  I love your opening line.  Thats how I feel all the time.  I have no sense of self.  It's great you have a friend that can understand your MI and who told you about the boards.  I often times feel I am struggling alone in this world, which is why I come here.  I think this place is truly a Godsend. 

I don't do Docs either.  And yep the urgent care is definately the best for not having all those pesky questions asked. 

I’ve always felt different.  Sometimes everything clicks and makes sense.  Other times, I can’t even understand a sentence, much less respond appropriately.  There seems to be no pattern or trigger, just spaced out times.

I have days like you describe.  I wish I knew what it was about.  But it has been with me since I was a child. I know I have a lot less foggy days when I exercise. I don't know what the connection is but it seems to help.  I have made messes of things when foggy.  And I swing to extremes too.

I am glad you decided to join CB.  Looking forward to reading more of your posts. 

Hi Stasis and thank you.

I'm much better this eve and just finished a couple hours of work to make up for leaving earlier today.  They want more out of me for the next week, so they're also being tolerant.

I do think the company is good around here - I read a lot more than I post and that'll probably continue but it's nice to know it's okay whatever I do.

CraZgrrl - you may have something on the exercise, or maybe it's certain foods.  We decided when I came back to work this eve that I'm going to log those things in as much detail as I can muster and my friend has promised to help when I seem to be spacey.  When I'm doing good, I like puzzles and patterns, so the challenge is to keep a good record.

Try Fit Day for logging both food and exercise.  They have the free online version.  We actually bought the software and it has been wonderful. The only issue I have with it is their search for different foods is confusing.  But all in all it makes logging everything less of a chore.  And if you like graphs and charts, there are plenty to keep you focused.  The software even logs your mood if you want it too. 

Hey sneaky - I knew you browsed, but you didn't tell me you'd finally joined and started posting. 

Good for you!

Also, since you hadn't talked about it, I won't start a conversation about it but let me know if you ever want to chat about this stuff.  I'm not on CrazyBoards as much these days - the advantage of doing better but also just busier.  I suppose that circle of life stuff also means that we need different support at different times, huh? ;)

Archived