CrazyBoards.org

Everyone must always be cool to me.  In other words, I must always get a good vibe from them.  If they show a bad attitude towards me and show scorn and/or detest towards me, then they die.  I don't care who they are and I don't care what situation it is.  Even if it is a situation that others would deem as very minor such as getting in an argument with someone.  As long as they give off a loathsome bad vibe to me through their display of scorn, frown, and detest towards me, then they all die by my hands.  The fact is, I do not put up with any problems.  So not only must people always be cool to me, but this life itself must always be cool to me as well and not give me any problems.  Otherwise, that will make me psychotically enraged.  If my own brain gives me problems of depression and anhedonia (absence of all my pleasant feelings/emotions), then I die.  I will become ruthless, fierce, and take my own life right then and there just as how I would also become ruthless and fierce towards other people who give me problems.  But the moment this life and people no longer give me problems is the moment that everything returns back to normal.  Everything would all immediately return back to a normal good vibe to me once again.  

Matt, I need to point out to you how incredibly unlikely it is that all of life will be always be cool to you. In fact, it's a total impossibility. So you need to think of some strategy for coping with the almost daily uncoolness of life and the people you'll meet (not all of them by any means, but into any life some uncool people will fall) that does not entail either suicide or homicide. For this I suggest regular and honest visits to a competent therapist, and a rethinking of your med regime.

You are clearly not doing well. Contact your doctors for an improvement in your life.

• Like 2

Are you familiar with the concepts of "all-or-nothing," or "black-and-white thinking," as well as the concept of splitting in psychology?  These sound like things that may be beneficial for you to research, as ambiguity/ambivalence doesn't seem to be your thing.  

Edited by koa
  • Like 2

Dude, get fucked.

Come and get me.  How much time do I have left to make out my will?  I've been passively suicidal for 25 years.  This could be fun. 

Seriously, I fucked your mom last night.  She overcharged me.

PM me and and I'll send you my address and the exact hours I'll be home.

Edited by Velvet Elvis
  • Like 3

Matt, get help. Please. You don't want to ruin your life by doing anything rash. Call your doctor. I know you have said that you have a therapist, so call your therapist too. Reach out before you end up in a very bad place.

• Like 1

Dude, get fucked.

Come and get me.  How much time do I have left to make out my will?  I've been passively suicidal for 25 years.  This could be fun.

Seriously, I fucked your mom last night.  She overcharged me.

PM me and and I'll send you my address and the exact hours I'll be home.

What the fuck?

• Like 1

Matt, get help. Please. You don't want to ruin your life by doing anything rash. Call your doctor. I know you have said that you have a therapist, so call your therapist too. Reach out before you end up in a very bad place.

I'm not really going to go through with this.  It's just that my good moods are the one and only things that can give my family, my life, and my goals/dreams good meaning to me.  I cannot experience my good moods (pleasant feelings/emotions) since I have a chronic 24/7 absence of all my pleasant feelings/emotions (anhedonia) as well as depression.  I have this highly gifted composing talent due to my autism.  So me being a composer is the absolute grand moment of my life.  The only thing that can give good meaning to that is my good moods.  If I am anhedonic and depressed, then it has no good meaning to me whatsoever.  Since my good moods are the one and only things that can give my life good meaning, then for me to lose them would drive me to a killing psychotic rage.

• Like 1

Matt, what are you currently being treated for? If you're on meds that are causing your anhedonia, you should talk to your pdoc about tweaking them so that you feel better.

• Like 1

Matt, what are you currently being treated for? If you're on meds that are causing your anhedonia, you should talk to your pdoc about tweaking them so that you feel better.

I am being treated for my anhedonia and depression.  I was also diagnosed with schizophrenia and am being treated for that, too.  But I can't be too sure at all if I really have schizophrenia or not.  Also, my anhedonia was not caused by any meds.  It was caused by these phobias of mine.  Therefore, if I were to somehow completely rid of these phobias that are a part of my constant 24/7 daily life, then I am really thinking here that would bring my full pleasant feelings/emotions back to me.  So with that being said, is there any place you can go to and have your phobia cured in a session or two?  I heard that phobias are the most easily treatable in the world of mental health.  So that is why I am wondering if there is some "quick cure" for them.  I have, in fact, heard people say that they overcome their phobias in an instant.  So I am also wondering if the same thing will apply to me.

• Like 1

FWIW, I don't think (IMO) there is a "quick cure" for most things in life. 

The people who "overcame their phobias in an instant" ... could you get more details from them about how they did it?  Maybe that would help you do the same thing.

• Like 1

FWIW, I don't think (IMO) there is a "quick cure" for most things in life. 

The people who "overcame their phobias in an instant" ... could you get more details from them about how they did it?  Maybe that would help you do the same thing.

Well, you hear things like hypnotherapy.  There are places for hypnotherapy in which people are claimed to have gone in, gone through a session, and had their phobias cured.

I think the most common form of therapy used for the treatment of phobias is exposure therapy. It's not necessarily quick, but when you've given it time to work, I believe it's quite effective.

Matt, do you see a counselor/therapist who has specialized training dealing with Autistic people?

• Like 1

Matt despite your threatening post I image that you want healing.  My best advice to you is to be cool and ppl will be cool towards you.  Learn to go with the flow, make this your, mantra and ppl will be "cool" with you...ok.  Best of luck on your healing Matt.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PurplePaisley
      I was on Olanzapine for about one year and during that time I did excessive spending which may have caused  lowering impulse control and consequently am now in bankruptcy.
      Have been off Olanzapine since December, 2018.
      In March went on Seroquel and experienced manic situations, where I was out of control (never had this happen to me before). I became excessively hostile towards a clerk in Walgreens, reduced my veterinarian to tears and alienated alot of my neighbors by my raging.  We upped the Seroquel thinking I was having my first manic episode, it only made everything worse.  Since coming off of Seroquel in last two weeks, I am now calm and the urge to act out aggressively is gone and I am mortally embarrassed about my behaviors.
      New psych doc now, former one retired.  Started Reluxti two days ago at .5 mg.  First day experienced some brain zaps and thinking it might have been due to the mixing of recently going off of Seroquel and introducing Reluxti.  Today, no brain zaps.  Taking Benadryl to help with insomnia as Rexulti may become stimulating. 
      I know this is a very expensive drug and being on Medicare I do not qualify for any of the manufacturer's savings plans. My new psych doc believes he can keep me on his extra supplies forever or until they go generic.  I am worried about being on this drug and loosing him as a psychiatrist and ending up with a co-pay of $400.00 a month and ending up in the Medicare Donut-hole very quickly. The trial pack he gave me has a 14 day supply.
      I recently did a gene study thru GenOMind.  I am an ultra-rapid metabolizer and subject to many skin issues.  When I first saw him, he became very frustrated with me and didn't believe me that I can't tolerate most of the behavioral meds out there but once he got the gene study, he then understood.  The only drug he would suggest is Rexulti. 
      I am in a quandary as to what to do about going on this very expensive medication with no way of paying for this and getting stuck on this drug should I loose my new psych doc and his many samples.
      Purple

• By sming
      Hi all,
      I'm a 20+ year sufferer of extremely TRD and am trying LSD (1P-LSD, more specifically) microdosing to help lift my mood and combat anhedonia. I'd love to know if anyone else has tried this. Specifically:
      what was your regimen? e.g. every 3 days?, dosage, substance, method did any initial beneficial effects increase over time? if so, over what kind of period? did you develop a tolerance? did it help with your anhedonia? did you try more than a microdose e.g. 1/4, 1/2 or even a whole tab? If so, how was that therapeutically? FTR, I'm taking 10ug (1/10th of a tab) every 3 days using the volumetric method. I felt notably more energetic and less severely depressed within an hour of dosing. This persisted for ~ 14 hours. I couldn't sleep. Now, the next day, I feel kind of back to normal (i.e. feel very depressed and anhedonic), which is very demoralising.
      Thanks, Pete
    • By mikl_pls
      I've been relatively stable with a few jags here and there for almost 2 years, and suddenly I'm experiencing some depression that has me in tears at times, as well as anxiety that results in panic attacks so bad that I feel like I can't breathe. I'm very emotionally labile, reactive to any trigger, sending me to seclusion with my depression.
      The only thing that has changed is that I swapped Dexedrine to Bontril-PDM for my weight management (and with Bontril-PDM, off-label ADHD management, idiopathic hypersomnia management, and treatment of refractory bipolar depression). I'm thinking this may be the trigger, but I needed to take a break from Dexedrine because my receptors were too desensitized to it and I was starting to gain weight, sleep all day, become very inattentive (like almost having wrecks kind of inattentive), and feel a little depressed. So I may have identified my trigger, but I need to take a good break from Dexedrine so when I resume it, it will work as it did when I first started it.
      My question is how does one prevent depression (neurochemical, not cognitive)? Is there something that can be temporarily added to my cocktail? I see my pdoc Friday. I have tried lithium and it causes seizures. Depakote makes me a zombie. Lamictal causes horrendous acne. I'd rather not add a second antipsychotic. Increasing the antidepressants seem to do nothing. 
      Should I just get back on Dexedrine ASAP? Or continue to give it a break and try other alternatives? I thought about trying Ritalin again, but a much higher dose than I've tried before, like 40-60 mg in Metadate CD form (the only form I felt anything from with methylphenidate). Concerta and regular Ritalin are useless, and I've heard bad things about Ritalin LA.
      Any responses or insight would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!  
    • By lunafox
      Hello all, I'm looking for some med experience/anecdotes!
      I am bipolar and also have anxiety, ADHD, and PTSD. Currently I'm taking Lamictal (400mg/day), Geodon (80mg/day), and Adderall (25mg/day). I'm looking to change it up because I am seriously struggling with the side effects. Since starting Geodon I am tired all the time (it doesn't help that I'm in the midst of a depressive episode) and I've gained 20+ pounds in two months. I think it's helping with the manic side (or maybe that's just because of the depressive episode I'm in?) but I can't deal with these side effects. The Adderall works great for my ADHD but I think it's making me too edgy/irritable for my liking. On top of it I have been having terrible anxiety lately.
      I'm meeting with a new PMHNP next week and I like to research my med options ahead of time so that I feel more informed and can advocate for myself. I'm interested in Wellbutrin because it doesn't have weight gain associated with it, it helps with binge eating and supposedly helps you quit smoking (both current concerns of mine), and can work for both depression and ADHD. I'm also interested in Buspar as a possible anxiety med? I like that it also isn't associated with weight gain and that it isn't supposed to be sedating.

I've also taken Abilify in the past (before I took Geodon) and didn't experience any terrible side effects other than it making me sleepy but maybe combined with the right thing that wouldn't be as much of an issue?
      Anyone have experience with this combo or a similar one? Any and all feedback appreciated! The med game is so overwhelming.

• By Blahblah
      Hoping someone can offer some insight to what is happening with me?
      I've been taking Ritalin consistently over a year again. Pulled me out of a bad anhedonia - I'm focused, motivated and goal driven. Mood was great the last 5 months. Now, I'm having intense meltdowns in the afternoon/eve. Stress-related. Internal pressure to succeed. I've lost many years to depression, being unproductive (was even bed-ridden from episodes).I've worked REALLY hard to pull out, and had one of the best 5-month "good periods" in a long time. I'm afraid of going back to that...
      I wonder if the Ritalin is in fact causing mood swings now. I get crying spells: stress, perfectionism, anxiety, irritability. I know everyone here will probably suggest adding an antidepressant again, but to be honest the A/Ds increase my apathy and anhedonia (I have Double depression - chronic low mood/no pleasure, with intermittent severe episodes). I don't know what to do, this seems to be stress-related as I've been so focused on Ritalin and wearing myself down.
      My main coping mechanism lately is studying, reading, working, writing as much as possible to distract myself from my unrelenting unhappiness with my life and myself. Basically, nothing is fun or enjoyable for me, I can't enjoy going for walks, hobbies or even watching tv series. I think the Ritalin has motivated me (good) but I've become a workaholic robot who only gets satisfaction from output, accomplishing goals and achieving perfection. I feel like a complete FAILURE if I'm not learning or working the entire day until bedtime!!! Is this similar to a Hypo or "Mixed" episode?? I don't want doc to label me as Bipolar and then quit prescribing Ritalin.