CrazyBoards.org

I am leaving crazyboards.

Can a moderator or admin please delete my account?

I have been attacked too much in the Chat lately. I have been told to kill myself twice by Sam78 on multiple occasions. He told me he plans on killing me as well and I gave him my address.

There are other bullies in the chat, too many to name. It has become more of a trolling spot for people to "fuck" with others constantly. 

I bid farewell to the crazyboards family, because if I keep getting attacked I will end up killing myself, blowing my brains out or some other method sam78 tells me to do.

Dzo, 

Assuming you're still around and here to read this:

Best of luck on your road to recovery Dzo.  I'd like to echo Winter Rosie comment, if you have a problem report it to the mods and St.Jimmy's comment, you must be under some extreme stress esp. since your aim is to make ppl feel paranoid of of a kind hearted, well rounded, established member of the board.  If you want some one to vent to send me a message; don't pull a stunt like on the movie, "Mean Girls." 

Peace and Friendship Dzo

Edited by Tylenol Trident
grammar

Dzo, 

Best of luck on your road to recovery Dzo.  I'd like to echo Winter Rosie, if you have a problem report it to the mods and St.Jimmy you must be under some extreme stress to think it's a good idea to trash somebody's reputation on a forum created for sz and sza's to get help.  Instead your aim is to make ppl paranoid of of a kind hearted, well rounded, established user of the board.  If you want some one to vent to send me a message don't pull a stunt like on the movie, "Mean Girls." 

Peace and Love and Friendship Dzo

Well I thought there are a lot of people here that experience a different reality (in terms of mi) and sometimes that reality can be a pretty difficult place to be in and we can misunderstand or even hallucinate people being mean to us when they are trying to be helpful. That's all.

• Like 1

Dzo, 

Best of luck on your road to recovery Dzo.  I'd like to echo Winter Rosie, if you have a problem report it to the mods and St.Jimmy you must be under some extreme stress to think it's a good idea to trash somebody's reputation on a forum created for sz and sza's to get help.  Instead your aim is to make ppl paranoid of of a kind hearted, well rounded, established user of the board.  If you want some one to vent to send me a message don't pull a stunt like on the movie, "Mean Girls." 

Peace and Love and Friendship Dzo

TT, you're right, trashing another member's reputation is not cool. And you just did it to St. Jimmy. Don't.

All of what happens in chat is indeed logged. Member conflagrations will be extinguished by mods.

I feel as though there's some sort of life lesson about going to bed at a reasonable hour, in there... I'm told that it's a form of self-care.

I do feel like at anytime I come into crazyboards, no one should be telling me to blatantly kill myself. I understand sleep is important but, having someone telling me to die is wrong. 

Dzo like I said get in touch with me if you'd like I don't want you to feel alone in this....

I plan on staying, I think I will just not go into chat as much till I can mature enough to realize that this is still the internet, and people still have to right to troll whoever wants to.

Are you alright Dzo?

It's common to feel threatened by people if you are under extreme stress or if you have things on the side line that are causing you extreme duress. 

I am fine now, and no it wasn't stress related. People who advocate for suicide or killing onself or threatening me isn't part of my MI on here. 

St.Jimmy you must be under some extreme stress to think it's a good idea to trash somebody's reputation on a forum created for sz and sza's to get help.  Instead your aim is to make ppl paranoid of of a kind hearted, well rounded, established user of the board.

I think St. Jimmy meant well, he does have an understanding that we have our bad days, I did have a bad day but, still no excuses for what people do.

I'm sorry you feel this way. That is really not a great place to be in.

Never, ever but it is done :)

To All: Thanks for the support!

I'm not saying that it's okay and that it's time to go to bed. Don't mis-interpret me. ALL I'm saying is that, hey!! Look! You feel better after sleeping! Which means that sometimes, when you start feeling shitty and before things escalate sometimes that's a cue to go to bed.

• Like 1

I'm going to reiterate that chat is logged; staff can read those logs. Sometimes we do things in the heat of the moment that we don't remember doing; but the logs track it all.

That's why when there's a problem we like to know date/time/people involved. It lets us see what's what.

I posted something here that was misinterpreted because I forgot an apostrophe and an s and I'm just now catching it.  I apologized to St. Jimmy privately and now in the spirit of Dzo doing things out in the open I'd like to apologize to St.Jimmy publicly.  I'm sorry St. Jimmy.  I was trying to say that Dzo must be under an extreme amount of stress not you.  I hope Monday is the start of a better week for all of us.

• Like 1