CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
KateBeckett

I'm not sure why I'm embarrassed about it

On a spur of a moment, I decided to buy a vibrator from Amazon. I don't know why I feel weird about this.  I'm in my late 20s, a virgin and I live with my parents, so the idea that my family could find this toy at some point has me worried, but I'll be honest, I've wanted one for a long time.  Now I'm also scared that my mom will accidentally open the package when it comes because she doesn't always realize that the packages aren't for her.  I'm really overthinking this too much.

You go, girl! Does your (?) UPS come at a certain time? Mine does, I'm always able to grab it before the kids (my son opens anything). Good luck!

Been there done that.

Meaning, I live with my parents too, and have ordered some discreet items off the internet. The anxiety that comes thinking that they may see your package first is enough to drive you bonkers.

Nowadays, I just go in to the physical store  and suffer the few minutes of embarrasment, to purchase those things cause I'm always way too worried about my family seeing it.

I hope you can get to the package first and that you enjoy your little buddy. Goodluck!!

That's awesome! i am with ya on that.. i live with my parents and also bought a toy from Amazon.. the good thing is, they have tracking #s.. just keep an eye on it.. and check the status of it. and worst comes to worst.. you can always say your friend bought it for you as a joke ...be ready for some amazing orgasms.

I just have to say, I was about to give up, then wham bam thank you ma'am. :goofy:

lol I take it your toy got to you without any trouble? I'd have the same anxiety honestly. I don't have that open a relationship with my mom or sister where we freely discuss anything sex related, nevermind the men in my fam. Now you've just got to find a good place to stash it. I keep my mini vibrator hidden in a rolled up pair of socks.

I left for work and saw there were things stuffed in the mailbox, and I thought, I bet it's in there. I should grab it before someone else does.  I didn't grab it though and found the package on the kitchen table, but it wasn't opened so I'm happy about that. ;-)