CrazyBoards.org

I work a lot, and as soon as I have some free time on my hands I get very bored and antsy.  I guess it's the anxiety does it, but it's hard for me to just relax and be and enjoy myself...I always have to keep going and going and get verry bored and lonely when I don't have something to occupy my time/mind.  YET...I don't have that much in my life to occupy myself other than work, which is not something I particularly enjoy.

I guess it's made a little worse because it's new years now and that's a big mental hurdle...it's that time of year when I start thinking about where I am right now compared to where I was last year and where I'd like to be.  It's all rather disappointing.

I just switched antidepressants and I'm not yet on a good dose, so that may be contributing to my malaise.  I'm not that depressed now (thank god) but I'm just antsy and dissatisfied.  I think being single doesn't help either.

;)

I work a lot, and as soon as I have some free time on my hands I get very bored and antsy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I hate that feeling. I have to be occupied mentally all the time or I get like that a lot.  Then I usually start getting really angry if I can't fix it.  I tend to read a lot or go online to keep my head focused on something. I wish I had some decent advice but I just wanted to let you know I hear you. 

Guest FrannyNZooey

So hear you too. Always worked up till this past summer. I can not believe this long. But guess if allowing self to just wallow in this self pity, what I get.

What got me was not having the whole package, work alone was not enough. I needed my whole married life as in past with ex, and children, oh God they kept me running and thinking and doing the most.

I just can't get over it either another year, ughhh!!

I always had such goals too.

Guess this year will be get out of bed before noon.  ;)

Goodluck on yours.

Aly

Archived