• to maintain a balanced diet
  • to exercise at least 3x/week
  • to ensure "normal" sleeping habits at least 4 nights a week
  • to complete 18 credits
  • to maintain my two closest friendships
  • to make regular attempts to establish at least one school friendship
  • to stay alive

1. More patience

2. Back on the MoDiFiEd Atkins diet. I.e., lots of fruits & veggies, cheeses, nuts; whole grains in moderate amounts. You know, in other words... common sense!

3. Make some freezable dinners so I'm not so bitchy in the evenings.

4. Starting off the new year with a new therapist, so that should be productive.

5. Continue to make changes in my life that will relieve stress, and with meds and therapy, help me adjust to a better life.

Ha, my mother was always so fond of saying (so fucking annoyingly) that I was "burning the candle at both ends".... well, the wicks and wax are now gone, nothing but smoke left. I'm going to light a new candle - one end only. Haven't decided what scent yet... white linen, perhaps?

2. Back on the MoDiFiEd Atkins diet. I.e., lots of fruits & veggies, cheeses, nuts; whole grains in moderate amounts. You know, in other words... common sense!

Hey, I didn't know there really was a name for such a diet, but that's what I've put myself on and it works great!!  I have lost quite a bit of weight and I basically eat almost anything I want.  And it's sooo much tastier than a low fat diet.  I eat lots of avocados, cheese, nuts, oils, moderate amounts of bread/carbs, lots of veggies and very little sugar.  Basically, whenever I eat carbs I'm sure to eat them along with either protein or fat.

Archived