CrazyBoards.org

I am diagnosed with PTSD, panic attacks, depression, bruxism, insomnia and sleepwalking. I see a psych for meds and a counselor for talk therapy every three weeks. I have been in treatment since 2010.

That's my burden, now about me. Married parent of two smart, beautiful teenagers. I live in a rural area and have three cats, two lambs, sixteen chickens and five acres we refer to as our 'farm'.

I am in the most stressful time of my life trying to care for myself, my ailing parents, my own family... I am just getting overwhelmed. That's my life in a nutshell. Now I will go lurk back in the corner again. 

Edited by chameleon75
Spelling error

Chameleon, welcome to Crazyboards.  I'm in my 60s, so I distinctly remember that era when my parents were getting frail and needed a lot of help, and there were other demands on my time, and it was all compounded by my depression.  You are not alone, and I'm glad you came here to talk to us and to read.

I apologize for not greeting you sooner:  my life has gotten a bit complicated lately. :)  I hope you enjoy hanging out with us.

olga