CrazyBoards.org

Hello world

Welcome to CrazyBoards.  There's plenty of support around, so feel free to look around and jump in whenever you're ready.  I'm sorry to hear of your current experiences with the stalker, which sound very frightening.  I'd encourage you to revisit the idea of seeing a therapist, and not let the bad experience you had with the first colour your view of therapy in general.

Please don't hesitate to contact me or one of the other mods if you have questions about how the forums work.

Mia

Edited by MiaB

Welcome to Crazyboards!  I agree with Mia that therapy could be very helpful to you---it's hard to struggle along by yourself when you have serious issues.

This is a great place to meet people and talk about what's bothering you.  We understand why you want to be anonymous.  That stalker sounds extremely scary.

Don't be afraid to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.  If you're puzzled about something, send one of the mods or admins a private message, and we will do our best to help you out.

olga