CrazyBoards.org

What causes Schizophrenia? The boring answer

Schizophrenia is caused by major brain inflammation.

Neurons die, and the brain has to adapt, certain parts of the brain try to compensate for this damage.

It is a degenerative disease.

It is caused by our own immune system.

I am going to say something no one will believe, but it is essentially celiac disease of the brain.

Before anyone judges this wild theory, go gluten free for a couple of weeks, see for yourself.

Don't judge till you try it for at least two weeks.

Personally I think a lack of lavender blood cells causes all mental illness and paprika is the answer. My suggestion is to ingest at least 12 tbsp a day mixed with diluted bleach. This is the true and surefire cure for mental illnesses of all kinds. For reals. 

Edited by saintalto
  • Like 2

Oh dear?

I love gluten, it's my close and dear friend. I keep it in a cage in the corner of my room. Why in the world would i give it up, even if it cured me?

I will compliment you on your use of hard science to solve the world's problems, however. You are a a noble warrior in the battle for truth. 

• Like 1

In my less than a minute of googling, it appears there are some speculative links between immune response and schizophrenia. However it is not clear which comes first. If you want to post stuff like this, take a moment to do your homework.

Otherwise I'll just go back to the threesome in the bathroom with saintalto and the overidentified disorder.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Darkplace said:

What homework do you want?

Why don't you do some homework and find out for yourself?

Maybe your own practical experiment, it lasts two weeks. Eat gluten again after two weeks and watch your symptoms fire back up again. 

SCIENCE!

17 minutes ago, Wooster said:

Oh yeah! A little PTSD with a side of OCD... you know what I'm talkin' about *said in my best Barry White voice*

OCD is where it's at!

Edited by saintalto
  • Like 1

Just now, Destro said:

You aren't the first person to come here selling snake oil. 

What do I get from this, oh yeah of course all you guys are suspicious cos u all have schizophrenia!

Ah but I would say that wouldn't I?Oh I'm good I'm really good aren't I

6 minutes ago, Darkplace said:

What do I get from this, oh yeah of course all you guys are suspicious cos u all have schizophrenia!

Ah but I would say that wouldn't I?Oh I'm good I'm really good aren't I

I'm not suspicious. Who are you again... and what do you want from me??

• Like 1