CrazyBoards.org

In my opinion I can't deny the existence of Demons in our realm who are leading us astray at every opportunity. So I personally believe it is Demons (bad angels) who are providing you with this information... if it is as you said, this is not information that could come from anywhere else but a supernatural force. I would close my mind to this..... block it and tell them you are not interested! They will leave you if you push them away.....

I don't think I believe in any kind of god but I think evil abounds. In the form of evil entities maybe spirits. And don't underestimate the power of your enemies here on earth either.

I know the cause of this for me personally....the heartbreak and the blank mind with the above mentioned beings taking my thoughts away.

Some of the thoughts or ideas that do actually appear are not really generated by *me* rather by the above mentioned evil and enemies. Those thoughts are horrendous in nature.

I'm just kind of at the mercy of the evil and the enemies. Nothing helps. I don't know what kind of awful act I did to deserve this; the act must have occurred in a previous life. 

SZ disorders are a pure form of evil torture created by evil beings (spirits and people on earth too). 

That is my experience anyway. Not saying it's true for you or anyone else.

Do you have a good dr to work with? I'm not saying meds are the only answer to it all, but they do lessen the severity of some of the issues. For me anyway. I am calmer and not committed long term to state hospitals anymore and I can sleep. 

I respect your beliefs and im sure you did nothing ever to deserve this you are a beautiful human being ive seen your posts and you have a beautiful heart and soul and its tragic that such a beautiful person like you has to go thru this i dont know you in real life but i love you and will be praying for you wonderful.cheese

• 2 weeks later...

So, my last tdoc appointment my doc said something about experiencing symptoms vs. experiencing a phenomenon. I thought... don't fucking tell me now this shit is real because I just spent the last two years convincing myself that it isn't! 

The real answer is... Who the fuck knows. 

• Like 1

On 7 December 2015 at 10:17 AM, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I'm just kind of at the mercy of the evil and the enemies. Nothing helps. I don't know what kind of awful act I did to deserve this; the act must have occurred in a previous life. 

SZ disorders are a pure form of evil torture created by evil beings (spirits and people on earth too). 

Oh Cheese - my wonderful friend - YES! I understand and feel the same - we must be careful... **hugs** x

14 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Oh Cheese - my wonderful friend - YES! I understand and feel the same - we must be careful... **hugs** x

I feel  the same way. The voices are back, and strong too. I wish these evil bastards would leave me alone. I don't know why they have decided to torture me again. I just want them to leave me alone. 

9 hours ago, SchizoHH said:

I feel  the same way. The voices are back, and strong too. I wish these evil bastards would leave me alone. I don't know why they have decided to torture me again. I just want them to leave me alone. 

Are you more stressed out lately and/or are sleep deprived?  Both stress and lack of sleep really feed into the voices I have coming back.  The only way I have found to at least lessen them is to get as much sleep as I can, and do the bare minimum so my stress level isn't too high. 

When the identity fraud happening, the first night I found out about it the voices came back with a vengeance.  Fortunately my parents took a lot of the stress away by helping me with the first steps, and the voices have mainly gone away after a couple of days.

3 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

Are you more stressed out lately and/or are sleep deprived?  Both stress and lack of sleep really feed into the voices I have coming back.  The only way I have found to at least lessen them is to get as much sleep as I can, and do the bare minimum so my stress level isn't too high. 

When the identity fraud happening, the first night I found out about it the voices came back with a vengeance.  Fortunately my parents took a lot of the stress away by helping me with eth the first steps, and the voices have mainly gone away after a couple of days.

Hi Melissa, 

I know you are right. A few months ago I changed my schedule to get up at 4:30 in the morning to go to work. What I have read is that it takes a few months for your meds to be off before you feel the effects and bingo, that is what has happened to me. Also stressed out about the holidays.