CrazyBoards.org

Im getting depressed because people blame some of the things i believe on being ''crazy'' and i just feel like a lost cause also people judge me and my wife cuz i dont work cuz i cant i get ssi tho and she doesnt work cuz we just gave our baby up for adoption and shes depressed so we just help eachother and she doesnt want to work until we get a puppy for me to so im not home alone cuz that usually ends badly if i get left alone but before our dog died i did fine with her working anyway anyone have any things to say to cheer me up it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I hope that was serious. I'm a bit weird right now so I saw it as sarcasm. But it's not, I think. 

In reference to dogs, we are seriously thinking of getting a lhasa apso in a few years. They are very gentle and easy to train. I friend of mine has one I get to visit, but I also had one when I was a kid too.

In the meantime ... are there any shelters around you that you could volunteer at?  That would give a wide range of kinds of dogs and puppies to see, play with, the kind of care they need.

I'm sorry you and your wife had to give up your baby for adoption.  That must have been a difficult thing to do.

I'm sorry you and your wife feel so down and sad. I'm no stranger to that. No judgement from me. You have been through a lot. I'm glad you guys have each other to lean on. 

I think that researching dogs is a great way to distract and spend some time. I hope you can get a dog soon! They are wonderful creatures to have and to love. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7 December 2015 at 1:58 PM, Thewolfman said:

Im getting depressed because people blame some of the things i believe on being ''crazy'' and i just feel like a lost cause also people judge me and my wife 

I get this... sometimes I am totally freaked out by what other people say when I tell them something I believe.... and they are like - noooooo that is just not right and then there is a strange feeling inside of weirdness.... and recently when I started my new meds a person who is close to me was asking a lot of questions about it and I felt angry having to answer her questions because I felt really exposed.... I think this went off on a tangent.... I guess I'm saying I get that feeling of being judged cause people see you as "crazy".... ugh.... we just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other..... small goals seem to work for me sometimes better than big complex ones..... x