CrazyBoards.org

The activity streams don't work, the custom ones.  Otherwise everything seems to work the way it was designed. Thank you for asking!

could you be more specific by what shit is still fucked up VE? 

1 minute ago, Gearhead said:

I'm not having any trouble with my custom activity streams.

REally? JT tried it out for me and it didn't work either.

This is what I want:

A stream with ALL the topics I posted in (with our without the blogs I posted in, doesn't matter) AND the last poster appears in the stream, not me. I just want to know quickly if anyone replied to the topics I posted in. This includes topics I created and topics created by other members. We tried this out in this topic.

29 minutes ago, water said:

REally? JT tried it out for me and it didn't work either.

This is what I want:

A stream with ALL the topics I posted in (with our without the blogs I posted in, doesn't matter) AND the last poster appears in the stream, not me. I just want to know quickly if anyone replied to the topics I posted in. This includes topics I created and topics created by other members. We tried this out in this topic.

I'm pretty sure notifications are what you want.

1 hour ago, chem said:

could you be more specific by what shit is still fucked up VE? 

I was having problems with input freezing as I typed.   It turned out to be a problem on other sites as well and therefore related to either my browser or OS and not this site.

It was a test post, not a general inquiry.  I have no idea why people are responding.  This is the board for posting test posts.  It should be assumed that posts here have nothing to do with anything and nobody should respond to them for any reason other than fun.

Excuse me. I guess I'll keep my questions to myself then. Forgive me for asking things and not realising what board it was.

didn't realise that asking questions on this board was verboten