CrazyBoards.org

I left about two months ago, and I know that she is sitting there with all of them. Her friends, her co-students, mocking me, Not just her, but all of them, she's done it before - I know it. Humanity is a disgusting thing, still looking for something new. Can't find. All of them, all of the staff of various hospitals, they gave up. But this new one, is fasicinated. I know they've been experimenting with my medication and my own psyche, I know that they're all planning something. Human beings always have these ulterior motives, self gratification, hatred, pettiness. At work one keeps praising me, when I'm gone one speaks one little flaw of mine. It's petty, I hate the praise - just let me do the work, that's why I do what I do without hesitation - so they can leave me alone. I know I'm not all there, but how do I know that I am who I actually am, ever feel that way? The longer I'm away from humanity the more and more my mind continues to go rotten. They all are out to kill me, when the time comes they would do anything just to rid me. They want me to kill myself, I just know they want me to. But I am not going to give them the satisfaction, I am going to create something better than Humanity. I just need the right tools, I just want to be left alone, why does she have to keep mocking me.

Have you contacted your DR about these thoughts?  Are you on any meds?

How do you know people are mocking you when you aren't there?

They all are out to kill me, when the time comes they would do anything just to rid me. They want me to kill myself, I just know they want me to. But I am not going to give them the satisfaction, I am going to create something better than Humanity. I just need the right tools,

Please don't act on this!  If you feel unsafe to yourself and/or others, please go to the ER!