CrazyBoards.org

Struggling may trigger

AshleyS

I really struggling.

I want to die.

I have nothing to hold on to anymore. My mom is on her death bed. My family hates me.  I just don't have anything to hold onto. To believe in. And im just done. i don't care what happens to me. Nor do i care how my family will feel. In fact i think they will be better off.

Im sorry to be so blunt but why should i care anymore?

Because it will not always be like this.

I can't promise you it will be better. However, I can promise you it will be different.

Because things are always changing.

By being dead you take away the option to experience potential positive or negative changes.

And I suspect that what you might really desire to hear is that you matter to someone; that your life has value.

37 minutes ago, Wooster said:

And I suspect that what you might really desire to hear is that you matter to someone; that your life has value

truth is I really don't care if I matter to someone. and I know my life has no value.

Im just taking up air that someone else needs more then me. I struggle to find one thing to make me want to live and with out im afraid I might kill myself and that scares me because I now it wrong to feel this way. But I don't know how to fix it.

5 hours ago, downanddepressed said:

truth is I really don't care if I matter to someone. and I know my life has no value.

Im just taking up air that someone else needs more then me. I struggle to find one thing to make me want to live and with out im afraid I might kill myself and that scares me because I now it wrong to feel this way. But I don't know how to fix it.

You may see that your life has no value but someone else may see that your life has value.

"truth is I really don't care if I matter to someone. and I know my life has no value."

This sounds immensely like depression taking over and doing your talking for you.

How you feel is how you feel. There isn't a right or a wrong way to feel. What kind of mental health treatment are you getting?