CrazyBoards.org

I did something most people would consider horrible. I don't believe in religion, but if I did you could say I bought my ticket to hell today. I won't go in detail or even say what I did. But I will say I have been contemplating this for about 2 years. Even though I had been considering this for a long time, I never followed through until today. I didn't even think about it until a few hours later when I realized what I did could be due to an adverse side effect of Latuda. I've only been on it for a week or so. Has anybody else had Latuda side effects/ And what kind? 

I'm kind of too scared to write it on here cuz I can only imagine the responses. I didn't kill anyone. But I may have killed some THING. Well I'm not absolutely sure, but Im pretty sure. The scary part was that it wasn't an accident. This was a deliberate action I took. Which is why I'm worried it could be the Latuda.

Really hard to see how it could be the Latuda if you have been considering it for a long time. In my experience, psych meds don't make us do anything we ordinarily wouldn't ... except lawyers do like to argue that they do. 

11 hours ago, jt07 said:

Really hard to see how it could be the Latuda if you have been considering it for a long time. In my experience, psych meds don't make us do anything we ordinarily wouldn't ... except lawyers do like to argue that they do. 

Perhaps your right. I have been contemplating for a while, but I never acted on it, or been so brazen to actually do it. But I did. And I feel absolutely no guilt at all. And I do believe I'm supposed to take 2 20 mgs a day now. I'm going to call her right down to confirm and schedule an appointment with my therapist. But I can't even tell him what I did either.

I would tell your pdoc about it, even if you feel detached from it. This will not be the first person to ever tell her they did something like this. I seriously think blaming the Latuda doesn't make sense. The only connection *might* be your not as depressed, and have the energy to act out on things you weren't before.

If you hurt an animal or pet, that is very serious symptom. You must tell your pdoc.

Except for spiders. They should be killed with fire.