CrazyBoards.org

Implanted with microwave device - don't know where to turn!

I have found a lump under my right arm-pit which feels very much like a thought absorbing transmitter. I know this because since I have found it my thoughts have become 'funny' They are stealing them trying to trip me up. And my back has been hurting me really bad which is a direct result of the implant trying to take attention from the chip inside me. I made a emergency appointment earlier today but the GP didn't say anything concentrating on my back which I'm not fooled, she's from the team who implanted it, I know! Why wouldn't she wear gloves while feeling the lump? To interrupt it? I need to cut my arm to see if my blood is red and real because I'm an alien and they are experimenting on me. I don't know what to do. Help.

I don't think cutting yourself is the way to go, because you're not an alien and you're safe from being experimented upon. However, I do think that if your regular GP didn't pay attention to a new lump showing up on your body, you should see another doctor for a second opinion.

The same with your back pain. Pain is an indication that something is wrong. 

Also, have you spoken to your pdoc lately? It sounds as if you mght need a med tweak. 

If you really feel as if you can't stop yourself from cutting yourself, then please go to the emergency room and tell them everything you've just told us. They will know what to do.

I agree with Gearhead.  Have you talked to your pdoc lately?  I think s/he would want to know about this.

What did the DR say about the lump?  Did you have to get an X-ray or something to know if it was a problem or not?  IMO a lump anywhere isn't good.

If you feel like you are going to cut yourself then please go to the ER. 

• Like 1

It must be really disconcerting to have a lump you can't explain.

I have to say, though, that I'm going to encourage you to think about Occam's razor, which is a philosophical idea that states less complex explanations for the same phenomena are more likely correct than more complex explanations.

In this case, would you say it's more likely the case that you have a transmitter implanted in your armpit, or maybe some kind of an enlarged lymph node, or a sebaceous cyst, or other kind of nodule that is biological in origin? 

In the past you have written about primarily having delusions that have required hospitalization. Does this seem similar to any of those times? Are there people in your life you can help you figure out if this is like these times?

Pretty much what everyone on here is saying is that you are psychotic right now... you just are... and you need to see someone to increase your med dose or give it a radical change up to get you thinking straight.... yes you need to see a Dr. and get medical advice ASAP, hmmmm, either that or talk to someone close to you and reality check......

I mean you have reality checked here and everyone is saying that you are wrong about being implanted, so.... yeah dude - time to get real and get some help... x

• Like 2

I'd see another doctor because your GP ignored some signs, like a lump, and back pain. The lump could be as simple as you being under the weather and its a lymph node enlarged a bit. That happened behind my ear once, I saw a doctor, they put me on antibiotics, and it cleared up. Cutting it is a BAD idea no matter what it is.

Your thinking isn't rational or with reality. You need to take your meds and see your pdoc. Doctor's aren't poisoning you. If you think your GP is, see someone else. Especially when they brush off symptoms that could require antibiotics.

Cutting yourself is a bad idea. IMO, if you're having thoughts to harm yourself, even if you're intending to find out what's going on or wrong, I really think you should see your pdoc. If you don't think you can wait that long, you can always go to the emergency room, and they will be able to help you out. I hope things are better for you very soon.